Canceling Your Subscription
Written by Iryna
Updated 5 months ago
Please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
- Go to the Membership page
- Scroll down to the Paymentsection and click on the Unsubscribebutton
- Click on Cancel Subscription and complete the form
- You will get a confirmation message that your subscription was cancelled
1. Cancelling your Smarter Contact account will deactivate all of your campaigns, connections, leads, history, notes, labels, etc.
2. All services will stop at the end of your current billing cycle, and you won’t be charged in the next billing cycle.
3. We do not provide any refunds upon cancellation.
4. Your data and settings will be saved for 12 months in case you choose to re-activate your account during that time.
5. Your purchased owned phone number/s will be released after 14 days since cancellation.