Creating a Sub Account
Written by Iryna
Updated 3 days ago
You can add a secondary user to upload their own lists and create campaigns on a separate account linked to your main account if you don’t want to share your account credentials and need to share the work with other members of your team. The secondary account will have its own login and password and can use all the features of the plan. This feature is only available on the Elite plan.
Secondary users share the credits available on the main account. The secondary user cannot add funds to the account balance, this has to be done by the primary user on the main account.
As the primary user, you can see the conversations of the secondary users from your inbox on the Messenger page.
The cost per secondary user is $100 p/month which is billed monthly with the subscription fee. To add a secondary user, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the gear icon next to your name and select Settings on the left panel
- Scroll down and click on the Add New User user button
- Complete the fields with the secondary user information and click on Register
- The secondary user will receive an email to confirm the account and create a password
- Once the secondary user creates the password and confirms the email address, go to the Settings and change the status of the user to Active.
- The secondary user will be able to use the account right away
No need to register your secondary accounts.
The main account has to be registered for Standard 10DLC.
Once your main account is approved and numbers are liked by the carrier, please contact the Support team in chat to link the main account’ campaigns and numbers to secondary accounts.