You can add a secondary user to upload their own lists and create campaigns on a separate account linked to your main account if you don’t want to share your account credentials and need to share the work with other members of your team. The secondary account will have its own login and password and can use all the features of the plan. The Multi-user feature is only available on the Top G plan.
Secondary users share the credits available on the main account. The secondary user cannot add funds to the account balance; this has to be done by the primary user on the main account.
As the primary user, you can see the conversations of the secondary users from your inbox on the Messenger page.
You will have 2 free subaccounts with the Top G plan if registered as a Standard 10DLC brand. Each additional subaccount will cost $199/month.
You can have a total of 5 subaccounts.
To add a subaccount, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the gear icon next to your name and select Settings on the left panel.
- Scroll down and click on the Add New User user button.
- Complete the fields with the secondary user information and click on Register
- The secondary user will receive an email to confirm the account and create a password
- Once the secondary user creates the password and confirms the email address, go to the Settings and change the status of the user to Active.
- The secondary user will be able to use the account right away
The main account has to be registered for Standard A2P 10DLC.
All subaccounts should register for the A2P 10DLC as well from their accounts.