Creating an RVM campaign
Written by Mariia
Updated 9 months ago
If your account is active and your Standard brand* A2P 10DLC registration is approved, you can create and send RVM campaigns.
*Only Standard brand users can send RVM campaigns. If you’re registered as the Starter brand and would like to send RVMs, you can upgrade your A2P 10DLC registration to the Standard brand at any time by going to Settings ->A2P 10DLC -> Update to Standard Brand
RVM campaigns allow you to send recorded audio messages to your leads that will land directly in their voicemails.
To create an RVM campaign, follow these steps:
- Go to Campaigns -> Create New Campaign.
- 2.1. Name your Campaign: Enter your campaign name.
- 2.2. Select your contacts: Select the contact group/groups you want to use for your Campaign from the drop-down.Note: you can only select verified groups – these are the groups with a blue checkmark to the right of their names.You can easily find a specific group by entering its name in the ‘Select lists’ field.If you hover over the little ‘i’ icon to the right of each group’s name, you’ll see the full name of the group and the number of contacts and phones on the group.
- 2.3. If you’d like to create a Drip campaign*, toggle the Drip campaign ON*For more information on setting Drip campaigns, check this article.
- 3.1. To create an RVM campaign, select Voicemail in the Campaign Type field
- 3.2. Select a message template you’d like to use for your Campaign from the drop-down list. You can select any VoiceMail templates saved on your account, and the system will display their description to the right of the file name.You can also search for a specific template by entering its name in the Type the name field or add a new one by clicking + Add New.Once you select it, the system will upload the audio file, and you can review it by clicking on the play icon:You can only choose one VoiceMail per Campaign.3.3. Schedule your Campaign*.*Note: Campaign scheduling is only available to Pro and Elite users.If you want to schedule your Campaign to go out at a specific time or date, select Yes from the drop-down and select the date/time you want to start the Campaign. Otherwise, select ‘No’ to send the Campaign immediately.
- 3.4. Send all messages at once.**Note: Campaign throttling is only available to Pro and Elite users.If you want to send the Campaign in batches, select No, then choose the number of phones per batch you wish to send and the interval you need it to run in between (i.e., every X minutes, hours, days).Otherwise, select Yes to send all RVMs at once.Note: You can send up to 5000 RVMs per day.3.5. Run campaign for a set period.** Note: Only available to Pro and Elite users when you select to send messages in batches.If you set your Campaign to send RVMs in batches, you can also set a period the Campaign will be sending RVMs, and the days of the week you’d like it to run on. To set this, select Yes, then select the timeframe and the days of the week you’d like the Campaign to run on.Otherwise, select No, and the Campaign will be sending RVMs in batches as per the settings between 9 AM and 8 PM, according to the timezone specified in your profile.
- Rules for MessagesYou can manage your contacts efficiently by setting Rules for your Campaign by toggling Rules for Messages ON.
- 4.1. You can set the trigger for the Rule by selecting a pool of contacts from the drop-down list in the Execute Rule When field:Once you select the trigger, you can choose an action that will apply to all contacts of the selected pool.4.2. You can add the contacts selected to another group. Click on the N/A field to choose an existing group from the drop-down list or +Add New Group to create a new group.Once selected, the system will automatically filter the contacts specified in the Execute Rule When field to the selected group.4.3. You can set the system to add a label to the selected pool of contacts automatically. Click on the N/A field to choose an existing label from the drop-down list or +Add/Edit Label to create/edit a label.Once selected, the system will automatically add the specified label to the contacts set in the Execute Rule When field.
- Click on the ‘Send Campaign’ button.
- You’ll get the Confirmation screen with the details and cost of the RVM campaign you’re looking to send. Click Confirm
- You’ll get the Confirmation screen to confirm sending the Campaign. Click Confirm:You’ll then get redirected to the Campaigns screen, and the Campaign will appear on the list of campaigns with the Active status: