Exporting Contacts from Campaign
Written by Mariia
Updated 1 month ago
You can export a list of contacts from any Paused or Ended campaign.
You have the option to export: All, Carrier Blocked, Sent, Unsent, Responded, Unresponded, Delivered, and Undelivered contacts.
To export a CSV file from a campaign, follow these steps:
- Go to the Campaigns page
- Click on the Ended or Paused campaign to select it
- Scroll down to the Export button and click on it
- Select the option you want to export and click on Confirm.This will trigger an automatic download of the CSV file. Currently, you can export only one option at a time.
- Uploading a List
- Creating an SMS Campaign
- Editing a Campaign
- Disabling the Opt-out Language (Reply Stop to…)
- Creating a Message Template
- Exporting Contacts from Campaign
- Pausing a Campaign
- Creating a Drip Campaign
- Creating an RVM campaign
- Preventing High Carrier Block Rate
- RVM feature overview
- Campaigns page overview