Exporting Contacts from Messenger
Written by Mariia
Updated 1 month ago
If you need to manage your contacts outside Smarter Contact, you can export your leads from the ‘Messenger’ tab using the ‘Export’ button.
You can export your leads:
- by campaign
- by group
- by label
Currently, you cannot multi-select the filters and can only export one option at a time.
To export contacts, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Messenger screen
- Click on the Export button
- Select the option you’d like to export (by campaign/ by group/ by label)
- Select the desired Campaign/ Group/ Label
- Move the cursor of your mouse over the little arrow to the right and select:5a. File – This will trigger an automatic download of the CSV file with all of the leads in the selected campaign/ group/ label5b. CRM* – This will send all contacts of the selected campaign/ group/ label to your integrated CRM
*Please note that the Export to CRM option is only available with the Elite Plan and requires a set Zapier integration.