RVM feature overview
Written by Mariia
Updated 1 month ago
Have you ever thought about reaching your leads with a voicemail? If so, the RVM feature will allow you to send thousands of voicemails automatically!
RVM campaigns are available on the Pro and Elite plans.
With the RVM, you can send your recorded voicemail message to all contacts on your list, including landlines. If your leads have a voicemail set up, the audio message will land right into their voicemail box without the phone ringing.
We charge only for the RVM delivered to your contacts’ voicemail boxes. When you send your campaign, the system places an authorization hold for the total of the RVMs sent in this campaign. Once the campaign is Ended, it automatically refunds the non-delivered RVMs to your account balance.
The cost is $0.03/RVM (Pro Plan) and $0.025/RVM (Elite Plan).
Check this article for a step-by-step guide on creating an RVM Campaign.
1. Due to the A2P 10DLC regulation, the RVM feature is available only to users registered as the Standard brand. If you’re registered as the Starter brand and would like to send RVMs, you can upgrade your Starter A2P 10DLC registration to the Standard brand anytime by going to Settings ->A2P 10DLC -> Update to Standard Brand.
2. Limit: 5,000 RVM per day per account.
- Uploading a List
- Creating an SMS Campaign
- Editing a Campaign
- Disabling the Opt-out Language (Reply Stop to…)
- Creating a Message Template
- Exporting Contacts from Campaign
- Pausing a Campaign
- Creating a Drip Campaign
- Creating an RVM campaign
- Preventing High Carrier Block Rate
- RVM feature overview
- Campaigns page overview