- Postponed messages – You can now send messages in your 1on1 conversations with a delay (e.g after 15 minutes)
- Mobile Text Alerts – Improvements to flow
- Phone System – Add toggle to enable/disable incoming calls
- Affiliates – New affiliates can now register in one simple form
- We made major improvements to platform speed and responsiveness ⚡️⚡️
- RVM limits – Created a maximum of 5,000 RVMs per day per account. RVM can only be used once account has been approved for Standard Brand A2P 10DLC.
- Mobile Text Alerts – Improvements to the flow of this feature
- Contact Management – Fixed bugs in early release
- Messenger – User can now open conversation in a new tab
- Campaigns – Fixed display issues with scheduling within campaigns
- Contacts – UI improvements and a better display
- Calendar – Ability to edit past events and additional UI improvements
- Reporting – Improved data display
- Messenger – Improved data display on messenger and labels page
- Campaigns – Updated logic for scheduling drip campaigns
- Skiptrace – Improved Skiptracing functionality
- Templates – Add words “free, now, offer, winner” to forbidden words
- Phone system – We have a new limitation of 30 minutes per 1 phone call
What we’re currently working on…
- Extended billing history – See more about how much you spend on each campaign, down the detail.
- Customer Headers – Ability to name your headers anything you want instead of the preset options we provide
- Settings Notifications – Notifications on the mainscreen (like your Facebook page????)
- REI Sift Integration – Custom Integration for many of you using this software
- Push Groups directly to Campaigns (and vice versa) – This makes your life easier with less clicks
- Mobile app – No words necessary. Coming very soon…
On behalf of our rockstar dev team, we hope you enjoyed this update. We have a LOT more in store as the weeks and months rolling in. We’ll be releasing a major update each month so can expect 2.2 around the same time next month.
Want to add a feature you want to see us a build? Write it here
We take your opinions very seriously.