Features in 2.3
- REISift Integration – With a flawless integration with REISift, you’ll be able to sync your contacts and records smoothly between the two platforms. We worked directly with Tyler and the core team to make it flawless.
- Send links in messages – Add hyperlinks to your message templates and share information with your customers faster.
- Select a phone number for a campaign – Choose the number you want to use for a specific campaign.
Improvements in 2.3
- More drips in Campaigns – You will now be able to set up to 9 messages instead of a maximum of 3 as before.
- Message status – No more wondering about the status of your message, as you can see if a message is unsent, undelivered, or delivered.
- Campaigns – Fixed counters and display issues
- Messenger – Added Zillow icon for faster redirection to the website
- Messenger – Fixed scroll and UI issues
- Membership – Added extra bonus on auto-recharges for recharges over $300
- Improved Billing History
- Message Templates – Improved validation
- Reporting – Improved data display for Message templates
What we’re currently working on…
- Keywords campaign – Set a campaign with automatic reply on the defined word
- Custom Headers – Ability to name your headers anything you want instead of the preset options we provide
- Settings Notifications – Notifications on the main screen (like your Facebook page????)
- Reporting page improvements
- Messenger page improvements
Our dev team has been working really hard to improve the software.
We’re already working on update 2.4, which will be out around the same time next month. Get ready because it’s going to be a big one!
In the meantime…
If you have any suggestions or ideas or want us to add a feature in the next update:
We take your opinions very seriously.